1. Grate one pink beet.
2. Grate about 1 tbsp of fresh ginger.
3. Add one teaspoon of plum vinegar or apple cider vinegar and/or lime juice.
4. Add honey to taste.
5. Mix together and enjoy as a pre-meal or during your meal.
This is great medicine for cleaning the blood and digestive tract.
Heirloom tomato soup (makes 2 adult servings)
1. Take two heirloom tomatoes(can substitute) cook with butter or a heaping tablespoon of grassfed ghee on medium heat for about 3-5 minutes.
2. Throw in blender.
3. Put back on the stove and add purified water to desired consistency.
4. Stir often to prevent sticking.
5. Add cracked black pepper and salt to taste.